Sunday, December 30, 2007

WORST OF 2007 > Justice - D.A.N.C.E. Remixes


Seriously. Apologies to Justice but honestly it's not their fault. Loved the song. Love the album. The D.A.N.C.E. remixes on the other hand .... AHHHHHHHHHHHH (That was me screaming in horror). 

These remixes are the reason people end up using the term blog house (btw that is an insult people. The electronic version of calling someone emo and we all know how that's looked at now). There is so much good music out there to remix! Why do you have to do play that song out (Exception being CFCF's remix which is a lot of fun)?

You HAVE to check out my boy at The Lemar Blog's Collection of D.A.N.C.E. remixes. I'm not kidding its a whole load and worth seeing just how many there were this year. Just to prove that I'm a good sport and not all the apples are bad, check out the Neon Coyote Mashup below. 

Cheers and god bless.

2 comments:

DiscGoIsUm said...

Haha. I posted the DANCE remixes too, it's hilarious how many there are.

Black Friday said...

I honestly thought about banging on a trash can, recording it, mixing it with Justice, and calling it a D.A.N.C.E remix. I swear someone would've posted it somewhere :) .