Friday, December 28, 2007

"Britney is a Robot"


It's true. I don't know what it is, but I love this god damn remix. Its part electro, part gay club anthem but it just works people. I guess I've just kind of gotten used to hearing Britney's name and music in LA. It's getting kind of ridiculous. I worked at a production company where the office manager would bump blackout constantly. 50% of my homies here in town worked on a video of hers and well......etc.

Listening to the original "Piece of Me" I thought: God damn this bitch sounds like a robot. It's what I like to call the Rihanna effect. That vocal auto-tuning doesn't always fit the sound of pop songs but it does work great with this beat. The only problem is you have to drop this when everyone is too drunk to notice they're dancing to a Britney Spears track.

Ok, enough gossip. Hear's the track.

No comments: