Saturday, December 29, 2007

BEST OF 2007 > Dada Life - The Great Fashionista Swindle (Ladiback Luke Remix)

At first I thought no way am I going to do any sort of Best of 2007 list. Then, I got to thinking about the artists out there that rocked it this year but maybe didn't get the credit they deserve. I'd like to not that this is going to be top songs and will cover all genres of music. So here it begins....


First off we have a great track by the group Dada Life. The remix by house producer Laidback Luke has become the centerpiece of recent sets and is just an overall amazing track. I'm a sucker for great song structure and this has got it. It keeps teasing you and then exploding again and again. I'm not a raver by any means but this song is about as close as I get to rave music. It just conjures images of 10,000 native people dancing their asses off.  Enjoy.

No comments: