Monday, February 18, 2008

HOT SAUCE > Snoop Dogg - Sexual Eruption (Dirty South Remix)


January was one of the worst months for electronic music  since 91. That being said there have been a couple shining stars. Thank god I can always count on Dirty South for always coming through with something original or fresh. Here he takes on one of the best of last year in the form of Snoop Dogg's "Sexual Eruption".

What is it about this remix? I think it's main strength is the fact that it feels LIVE in a way most electronic music doesn't. It gives you a slow acid-house built until it takes a que from the title of the song and goes into an eruption of it's own. A better musical peak than I've heard in a while.

Seriously. Listen. I am dancing as I type this. Dirty South's Myspace


PS Dirty South in  Los Angeles March 22nd at Vanguard!

No comments: